For 6 -7 months old
2 Small Organic Fuji Apple, cored and quartered. Leave the skin on.
50g Minced Chicken
1 cup Vegetable stock or water
2 tbsps Apple Juice (approx.)
- In a steamer, steam apple with the skin over boiling water for about 15 mins. Leave it to cool.
- In another small saucepan, add 1 cup of either vegetable stock or water and boil the minced chicken for about 5-10mins. Ensure that the chicken is fully cook (no more red bits and meat should be white). Once the chicken is cooked, leave it aside to cool.
- Scrape the flesh of the apple with a teaspoon and discard the skin.
- Use a hand held blender or food processor, puree the chicken& apples. Add a tablespoon of apple Juice at a time to achieve the desired consistency. If you find that the puree is still too thick, you can add more apple juice.
- Pour the puree into the baby cubes or ice cube trays and freeze.
· I pack each baby cube with approx. 45ml of puree for convenience.
· Yields about 4 baby cubes (45ml each).
· You may double the potion to achieve more.
· Good introduction of meat to babies as it is mixed with their familiar fruit. Really Yummy !